Pictures of the INSTALLED Curtis compressor

The Bx cable is the shielded power cable that runs from the wall to the pressure switch and supplies power to the machine. It looks like the angle that it enters puts a strain on the switch and it may break the pipe nipple 'tween the tank and pressure switch. I think that I would clamp the cable to the motor mount plate so that no pull is put on the pressure switch. lg no neat sig line

Reply to
larry g

Ah, I see, thanks. I will add some support to the cable, that makes sense.

Ignoramus10062

Ignoramus10062 wrote in news:cvt8o3$ihs$ snipped-for-privacy@pita.alt.net:

These are exhaust silencers designed for compressed air systems. A U-1 is a 1" NPT size silencer. Basically, what you are making is an expansion tank (3" square tubing), that is bled off by the silencers. The automatic drain would be piped to this, where the blast is safely, and quietly bled off by the silencers. 4 to 6 of these silencers would more than handle the drain valve exhaust of a 2 sec duration dump.

Reply to
Anthony

I installed a Bristol compressor the other week. Took out a Copeland, and put in a Bristol. The folks are very pleased to ahve their walk in cooler working, again. Alas, I didn't take any pictures, and so I can't show it off.

Looks like you got a neat machine, there.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon