Plastic endcaps in WA?

I am looking for plastic endcaps for 1"x1" square tubing (.0625" wall if it
matters). Just the simple, cheap, black plastic things that press into the
tube and cap it off. When I lived in AZ, these were easy to come by,
probably because they are used on fences all the time. Up here in Seattle, I
can't find them anywhere and nobody even seems to know what I'm talking
Any ideas? Even a website where I could order some would be great, but I
can't find that either.
Reply to
Ian Jordan
Loading thread data ...
Wow. You guys rock. Thanks so much.
I was just in Home Depot over by the metal last weekend and totally missed them, but I wasn't looking. If they don't come through, McMaster-Carr will be perfect even if I don't need 100 of 'em.
Reply to
Ian Jordan

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.