Plumbing Soldering & Brazing book victorian

Lovely little hardback ,in good condition.Plumbing Soldering and Brazing for Amateurs.Not dated by I believe it's victorian. A fun book on period plumbing! Might also be useful if yuo need to get that cast iron cistern up and running in your old house!

We are listing a large collection of craft and country related items this week.

See it @

sioncwilt2000