For Auction "The 4mm Engine" by R. Guy Williams

Alternatively:-

I think this was called "Locomotive Construction in 4mm Scale" when I first read it?

(kim)

Reply to
KimPateman

Much latter and more photos and more upto date at the time

Reply to
Trev

"KimPateman" wrote

And excellent it was too.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In article , John Turner writes

Now sold. I am also currently selling some copies of Model Railway Journal, with more to follow as soon as I get photo's done, -search

for seller 'hollhock'

Reply to
Chris Holford