POT: Acrylic Bending Jig

Will result. "must be done gently, or air bubbles and\or white discoloration will result."

my bad.

Reply to
Billy

Hi Bill,

No discoloration that I noticed. Your best bet is to try some scraps first, before spending money on a sheet of material. For scraps, check your local sign shops, glass shops, etc.

HTH

Rick

polycarbonate

Reply to
Rick

Billy,

Acrylic (Plexiglas) has that characteristic, while Polycarbonate (Lexan) does not.

These two items are completely different products with different properties.

Regards,

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Then perhaps what we used wasn't Lexan, sure said that on the sticky-paper. It was quite brittle, and bending had to be done with heat. I made dozens of guards and screens with it over several years time.

Reply to
Billy