Rec Crafts Politics

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:37:52 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

I'm selling that truck. I have the nice new Tundra now. Some GDMFASOB in a parking lot nailed my driver door the other day while I was away from it, too. 1" x 1/8" scratch through the brand effin' new paint... Well, it's christened now. My ladder in the bed and the door. Now all I have to do is christen the inside, in the reclining seats. My old girlfriend wasn't up to it, damnit, but she liked the truck a lot.

-- It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars. -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You must a flatlander from downstate.

-Carl (hill folk from upstate)

Reply to
Carl Byrns

I'm a flatlander in NJ. If I had the time to go scrounge for things in the dump, I'd spend it fishing instead. I last scrounged a dump when I was about

10 years old.

If I felt like digging in crud, I'd work on my garden. Which reminds me -- Joe Autodrill will be envious -- it's time to start my Rutgers Ramapo tomatoes, the berry that made New Jersey famous.

(I'll bet you thought Ramapos were long gone, eh, Joe? I have an inside line on the seeds.)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

True. They use 'union' chickens.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You really should help him out.

Kevin Gallimore

axolotl

Shhh! It's a secret. They only have about 530,000 seeds, and I have 30 of them.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress