recommended finish for aluminum

Making a project that has a wire brushed finish on aluminum square tubiing... What should I spray it with to protect the aluminum...it will be getting fingerprints, hand oils, etc. on it plus normal oxidation, I suppose. Seems like I sprayed a Deft product once on some steel ...thanks.

Reply to
MC

If you're doing production work, clear Alodyne is cheap and would give some protection. If you expect rough handling, look at clear hard anodizing.

If you're limited to retail products, I'd use Krylon clear acrylic spray.

Reply to
Jim Stewart