Repair dent in aluminum MacBook laptop?

In the aircraft world we use soap. When the soap melts and turns bown(cooked) it's annealed..

Reply to
clare

[ ... ]
[ ... ]

That's their "Toolmaker's Hammer". Its intended function is placing the point of a center punch properly relative to the intersection of scribed lines using the magnifying glass, and then striking the center punch to mark for drilling. (Depending on the size of drill intended, you may want to follow up with a heavier center punch and hammer, but you can find the previous mark by feel at this point, so no need for another magnifier. :-)

The single page "manual" accompanying the hammer is fun to read, too.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

+1
Reply to
Larry Jaques

I like Apple computers. I use them for doorstops. They work great, after you fill them with concrete. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell