Reproducing patern on 1/4" plate

I guess I don't understand the point you're making. Should I have not tried to respect the deal I thought was happening between Gunner and the others?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

I am not really trying to make a point. Just trying to let Gunner know that I would like the Thomson table, but it is his. And he is free to sell it at the best price, or to who ever he wants to sell it to. I am not going to get bent out of shape if he sells it to the highest bidder, even if the highest bidder is not me.

When Gunner said he was going to get the table, I expressed interest, but never got a price from him. I thought he might have found a local buyer and had already sold it. So Gunner, how much do you want for the table, and how much for arranging the shipping?

Dan

Peter Grey wrote:

Reply to
dcaster

Reply to
dcaster

Dan did indeed show interest first.

I dont even know if the critter works.

Tell you boys what. Ill drag it into the shop, and fire it up..see if it works properly, take some pictures etc and post em. Then we can discuss it.

Reliable tools sells em occasionally on Ebay for about $150-175 IRRC.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Some pictures will give all the folks in RCM a chance to see what the table is and how it is useful. ( And let me refresh my memory too ).

I don't think I have seen any on Ebay go for as low as 150$. They don't come up very often.

Dan

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
dcaster