Rubber for belt grinder drive wheel?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:52:12 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Brian Lawson quickly quoth:

2 weeks ago I wrote:

I found some on eBay for a discount and it works great. It's not flat, it's tapered at the edges for wrapping. Wunnerful.

6 rolls of 1" x 10' in various colors for $24.25 delivered.
Seller: mjmnational (std disclaimer: just a happy customer)

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques
1 1/2" schedule 40 PVC pipe for a back idler. Use a layer of gorilla tape on the bearing to fit tightly inside the pipe. I used a 1" length of pipe.
Reply to
Farmer