Saw the eclipse: Wow.

As luck had it, I found myself in Sun Valley Idaho on business. Right inthe path of totality.

Words can't describe what we saw. It was just incredible. I'm now watching the coverage on NASA TV, and their photos, while very good, just don't do justice to the spectacle.

We saw planets. We heard crickets. It got about 15 degrees cooler. Not completely dark, but very dim.

If you EVER get the opportunity to see one of these, don't miss it. The difference between "almost" and "total" is like the difference between reading about sex and actually having sex.

Reply to
rangerssuck