Sawhorse pics in dropbox

A wee project for the weekend was makign some sawhorses. The builders left some wooden ones behind 5 years ago, and they are finally expiring. they also take a lot of room when you don't need them. I made a pair with folding legs, where the legs fold parallel with the top so the whole lot can live in the rafters between times. See sawhorse1.jpg, sawhorse2.jpg and sawhorse.txt in the

dropbox. Geoff

Reply to
geoff m

Neat job Geoff!

Another Jeff

_____________________

P.S. Click on last thumbnail on the page below for my sawhorse photo.

Metal content: steel threshold and top corner pieces on this father-son project from year 2000.

Jeff Wisnia

sawhorse.txt got lost in the shuffle.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

WOW! Those are "Military Grade" sawhorses if I ever saw some. I'm betting that you could actually put a horse on them, and saw him in two.

Nice job!

AL A.

Reply to
Al A.

AHh, so you have gone for saw-hore breeding. Takes longer than merely cloning them like I did :-) Geoff

Reply to
geoff m

Had my full four horse hitch in use today - mitering some trim for SWMBO's redecorating project. One pair supporting my outdoor work bench (long palette) with the mitre box screwed down, and the other pair built up with scrap to support the loose end of the work piece. These horses started life shetland pony size, but I had to give them longer legs to mount my compost sifter above the one wheel dump truck. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Have to tickle it a couple times. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Our motto: A job worth doing is worth overdoing.

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

Back in the Nam era, when I did a brief stint in charge of a precision jobbing machine shop making parts for defense contractors, we figured that the motto of GE's incoming inspection department must have been:

"Todays's rejections are tomorrow's jobs."

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

[