Shelf life

Today was torque-the-heads and adjust-the-valves day . Well , until I figured out the NOS TRW VL-37 tappets I have are probably not going to work . Right part , but it appears they have been on the shelf too long . Several had stuck plungers , one I couldn't get full range of travel . Screw that , my new set of EngineTech L817 tappets should be here by Tuesday . I've got too much money and time in this project to take a chance . This is very likely the last time I'll get to do a project of this nature and scope . Gonna do it right .

Reply to
Snag