Sherline milling "collet"

There used to be an accessory for the Sherline lathe for doing milling.
It held the mill with a setscrew. It was NOT a drawbar collet. I never
got around to getting one before. My usual source of Sherline
accessories no longer sells any Sherline stuff. I want to do a lot of
milling now, and need one of those gadgets.
I went on line and did a google search for this accessory and could not
find any. What exactly was it called, and who handles it now?
Reply to
Don Stauffer
Loading thread data ...
formatting link

Bob Swinney
Reply to
Robert Swinney
go to
formatting link
and look under mill accessories.
You will pay list price but you will have it quickly. Not sure how much discount dealers are giving these days anyway.
Reply to
Chuck Sherwood
Try Discount Campus, they offer the usual 15% discount and all their Sherline products are drop-shipped to you directly from Sherline.
formatting link

Reply to
Perry Murlless
Take a look at eBay Item 7561198037
If this is what you mean but you need a different size, just look at sellers other items.
Reply to
Fred R

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.