Sherline milling "collet"

There used to be an accessory for the Sherline lathe for doing milling. It held the mill with a setscrew. It was NOT a drawbar collet. I never got around to getting one before. My usual source of Sherline accessories no longer sells any Sherline stuff. I want to do a lot of milling now, and need one of those gadgets.

I went on line and did a google search for this accessory and could not find any. What exactly was it called, and who handles it now?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Don,

Check

Resp.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

go to

and look under mill accessories.

You will pay list price but you will have it quickly. Not sure how much discount dealers are giving these days anyway.

Reply to
Chuck Sherwood

Reply to
Perry Murlless

Take a look at eBay Item 7561198037

If this is what you mean but you need a different size, just look at sellers other items.

Reply to
Fred R