Silicone grease removal

wire core in them in lieu of graphite/whatever. By the time I GET THEM , THEY'RE FULL OF GREASE DIRT SAND & GRASS & NEED CLEANING---THEN i'M GONNA RE-GREASE 'EM. jERRY

Reply to
Jerry Wass

There is a chemical supplier near me who carries lab grade Chloroform by the gallon.

Integra Chemical Co (425) 277-9244

710 Thomas Ave SW Renton, WA 98055-2934

I believe they have other sales locations

Ernie Leimkuhler

I suspect small cans can be purchased at a drug store or ordered.

Bug collectors use it to sedate (forever) their catches. Less they eat the collector! (or at least that is what we did)

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

I hope you realise it is against the law in some jurisdictions to use WIRE ignition leads because of there interference they cause.

Why don't you stop being a skin flint and just buy new proper leads?

John G.

Reply to
John G

Spiral wire core is legal in ALL jurisdictions as they are the BEST RFI suppression wires available. They are STANDARD EQUIPMENT on most higher end vehicles today.

Also known as Magnetic Suppression wire.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Thanks for the info. I learn someting new every day, even after learning for about 26000 days. I did not recognise the significance of SPIRAL Wire, but now understand.

-- John G.

Reply to
John G

Thanks, to whomever enlightened John G. I was just going to explain that you can't buy the mid-90's ford clip-on Coil terminals by themselves & I don't think anybody kits them with wire core wires.---besides that, I should have been posting on rec aviation homebuilt--but there's a lot more guys on this gp that remove silicone grease.--Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Wass

Thanks Steve--thats 2 or three that I hadn't tried yet---I'll let ya know---Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Wass