silver and deming drills

I finally got around to sharpening my silver and deming drills. I have a cincinnati tool and cutter grinder and use hardinge special accy coletts and a 180 grit cbn wheel. Had to deburr the shanks first. They came out great. I can regrind yours too. If there is interest i'll set up a web site with before and after photos, prices etc. Joe

Reply to
jamodeo1