Smartflix

I just had a look at my first rental from them: Intro to milling. Well worth while. I have read about a lot of this stuff, looked at pictures but nothing substitutes actually seeing it done.

Now I am depressed 'cos I do not have a mill...

I am interested to see that this kind of DVD is almost exclusively available for rental from Smartflix. I was thinking of buying one of the sets as a reference but they seem to be hard to find.

Kudos to Smarflix to find a niche like this.

Now on to lathing, sorry, lathering, I mean *turning*!

Reply to
Michael Koblic