Somewhat related to metalworking

What if you have to turn earth (dig) to find it - literally?

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

"Joe \"Dufu\"" on Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:40:55 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Um, maybe then - where did you say you had it piled?

Reminds me of the person who tried to sweep out the cabin - with a dirt floor.

pyotr filipivich

Joe, Did you ever tell us how you did it? If you did I missed it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

KUDOS!!! I was waiting for someone to ask... You win absoltuely nothing except the explanation below and the link below that. :)

Rather than try to explain the whole set-up in text format, I offer the following:

Joe "Dufu"

Hey Joe, GOOD STUFF. Both the work and the video.

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Ah...Joe? Turn on Closed Caption and watch this again.

Blink blink....

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thank you.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

Yep. That's my office manager speaking and his Staten Island, NY accent and speed of speaking isn't really all that compatible with Google's tools apparently.

I will say that if you switch it to Turkish, it looks fine.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

Har! I especially like the part about the "nine girls I'll be running" and the talk about the "heirs".

Kinda reminds one of BabelFish, dern't it? "Oh, yes, I speak very English!" said my Viet friend, Lien. I think Joe drifted into a bit of a New England accent there and it messed up the translation.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hey now... Although the guy in the video is named Joe, it's not me!!!

We have a strange thing going on here... In the office, we have Joe, Joseph, Joe, Jr, Uncategorized Joe (my son), Jasmine and Juan.

...AutoDrill has a "J" fetish.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

Reminds me of my friend Jason. He married Jeanette, sister of Julie. Brother of John. Daughter of Joanne.

All of them, followers of Jesus.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm a J, my wife is a J, both kids are J's, my dog is a J, our (unwanted) dog is a J. My driveway is the shape of an upside-down J from the street... And most importantly we are doing our best to be followers of Jesus here too.

J jones jeans and his jelly beans, let's have a song about J.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"

Lot of them on Youtube.

Stormin Mormon

The beauty of the internet is you get to make Thomas Jefferson say anything you want him to.

Reply to
jim

Ok. Got it. Turkish it is!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Perhaps he doesn't mean _that_ Thomas Jefferson... :)

Reply to
dpb

I prefer Tim Horton over Dunkin Donuts.

--Thomas Jefferson .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Very nice! Most of that stuff looks familiar. I bet whoever designed the logic has a brain pain! Logic circuits take me DAYS and I have to do it all with brute force...not intuitive to me at all!

Reply to
Tom Gardner