I know this is gray area metalworking... But I sell machines for people who do the stuff below all the time and it's all metalworking so I'm hoping you can help me tweak my web search results.
I'd love to increase my web presence even more...
Can some of you shoot out some thoughts on the following?
What would you type into Google to find a machine that did the following:
- Drilled 4 holes in an aluminum part. The pattern is rectangular and the holes are 1/4"
- Drilling 10 holes in-line down the length of a steel bar
- Tapping a few holes in a part that you are making for your customer. It's a flat disk with anywhere from 3 to 6 holes in it depending on the piece you are making this month
- You are a high end skateboard manufacturer making titanium or aluminum boards for the pros. you want to drill either four or eight holes at a time to hold the wheels on. You want to do it on a drill press or maybe an automatic drill press machine.
- You are a truck manufacturer and you have to drill through the wood flooring and support structure to attach the boards. You want to do it faster.
...That's it for today! Thanks for any help you can offer!
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-502201.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Spindle Drills: Tapping: Site: V8013-R