Calling The ER Collet Experts

I can hold a round shank in an ER-style collet.

I can hold a round shank and square tap shank at the same time in an ER-style collet...

...Anyone know of a manufacturer making ER-style collets to hold hex shank tooling?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Got a wire machine? Wire em out with .006 diameter wire with undercuts in the corners. Wire it out +.0015/side.

Reply to
vinny

That would be my best bet, but most ER collets are divided into eight segments. You could end up cutting some corners - so to speak.

How about using an adapter bushing?

Reply to
J. Nielsen

actually, they sell square and octagon, the place im at has square ones, and iv'e seen octagon at the last shop i was at.

Reply to
vinny

Who is "they"?

Reply to