Anyone Have an Okuma Lathe / Machining Center?

I'm looking for some specs I can't get from them so far or from the web...

Specifically, I'm looking for info on the L300M with the VDI40 and 600H machining center with CAT50...

I'd love to give you a call and/or get some digital photos from someone and would be willing to talk cost to do this for me.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Roy,

Thank you. Mostly, my customer is looking to manually mount a multiple spindle drill head onto their CAT50 and VDI40 machines... While I know the basics of both mounts, I'd really like to have a strong mount since the device I'm selling will be 45 lbs. or so and used 24/7. ...Is your machine a 50 taper or the VDI40 mount by any chance?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill