Sourcing used truck brake drums?

    Off the wall question, I know, but any recommendations for "sourcing" used brake drums from trucks.
    Neighbors have two they are using for flower planters / corner markers and I though "Cool, but they probably would work well for braziers. After all, they're a cast iron, which will handle heat relatively well, you can make a small fire in them and they'll radiate quite nicely. I mean, what's the difference between them and a "son of Hibachi".
    So, where's a good place to "source" a set?
--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 3:54:54 PM UTC-5, pyotr filipivich wrote:

The local scrap yard has lots of brake drums and disk brakes. $.25 a lb.You can probably do better at a place that does brake jobs. I have a grinder mounted on a truck drum and some 4 inch pipe.
Dan
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Scrap yards, truck shops, truck leasing service centers. I picked the ones I have up from a Penske shop years ago.
--
Steve W.

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 12:56:22 -0800, pyotr filipivich

Your local heavy truck repair center -after they get to the scrap yard it's generally hard to get them back out - at least around here.