spiral miter gears

I'm trying to establish the right nomenclature for the gear I need to replace. Got the general data but there seem to be a set of letters that are not specifically defined in the manufacturers sites that I have looked at. MMSG SMSG MMSA (B) MMS - SMS

The gear I have to replace was pressed on to the shaft with a key. Shaft is 12mm and the key measures .157 wide. Can someone clarify the meaning of the various letter description above? It is a 20 tooth right hand etc info OK but the shaft info is what is in question. Thanks. ...lew...

Reply to
lew hartswick

That are 4mm. The standard key width for 12mm shafts.

Only the manufacturer can.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller