Steve B

Bought this stuff for $15

Sold some of it today for $390. And I am sure that the buyer got a
great deal. 60 lbs of Stoody 21 hardfacing rod, 9 lbs of 99% nickel,
5 lbs of inconel, stainless stick rod, some 7024, gotta be a great deal.
The remaining 200 lbs of what I have is not quite as valuable,
though. Jetweld 5P an stuff like that, old 7018.
Ignoramus25972
Anything is good that you can double or triple your money on. That was astounding. Trouble is, after a while, stuff starts to accumulate, storage space is taken up, and some of it starts to decay.
So, then, it's time to have a garage sale.
Steve
Reply to
Steve B