Supply Silica Fume\Silicon Metal Powder\Metakaolin

As the subject,I am looking for buyers of those products.We mainly export silicon product in China. Also do some agent bussinesses.If you need to import any product from
China,I can help you to find the most proper goods,both in quality and price.As I am so fimilar with Market and manufactors of China,I believe we will have a good cooperation. Friends in doing foreign trade are welcome.