Tag teamin' kittens

If they were males, you could go with Pete and Repeat Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Friends on the farm always had trouble keeping ENOUGH cats around - and on the odd occaision when they did have a few more than they needed, as soon as they got rid of a few, they'd loose half of the rest to something or another. Now that the cattle are gon and the kittens don't get stepped on they have less trouble, but still do not have too many. (six or eight cats on a farm with 2 barns is definitely NOT too many.)

Reply to
clare

On Mon, 25 May 2009 09:16:50 -0500, the infamous "Terry Coombs" scrawled the following:

If you're still listening, hear this: "Like I'll miss ya..."

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 25 May 2009 13:42:11 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

You've admitted to having had at least two unexpected and unwanted litters in the past few years, Gunner, from animals you had intended to have fixed. IIRC, yer Ex was behind one of 'em. Googlit if you can't remember.

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 25 May 2009 15:22:27 -0400, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

I'm sure the feral dogs and coyotes also take their share, but that wasn't the point.

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yes. And I gave them all away to those on my list. Except for Sandy..she was to go to a machinist in Costa Mesa California...who wound up getting his girl friend with child and after putting me off for 4 months...passed on the dog.

Now I have two in the truck all the time. Woody is everyones friend, and gets bored easily. Sandy hangs around me all the time. She isnt a cuddler, but comes over, waits to get loved, then goes back 5-10' away and watches me work.

As to the two unwanted/unexpected litters, indeed I did. Not that I didnt have people on the list..but the pups were unexpected and a few folks were rushed. Not something I like to do.

So the pups were 5-6 months early. Shrug Id rather the old momma only had one litter a year. Those times, she had 2.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

There was a kerfuffle not long ago in Wisconsin (which has winter) about dealing with feral cats. I don't recall the details. In MN their legal status is as varmints, no closed season. Perhaps in addition to feral dogs and coyotes they fall prey to feral Minnesotans...

Reply to
Don Foreman

Interesting article in current "Scientific American" on how, when and why cats became domesticated animals.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I admit to nottink until waterboarded.

Reply to
Don Foreman

The tag team is breaking down. Cally Dee lounges on the deck in the sun all day, doing nothing. Reminds me of some ethnic groups I won't identify.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Retired guys?