Tomorrows stats

Hopefully tomorrows stats will be okay. The stats boxen along with everything
else
electrical has been down due to a winter storm that made my home feel like a
turd world
country but less prepared for living at that level.
What is up with all the India spam?
Picked up 5 steel chickens suitable for .22rf silhouette shooting. The gent at
the gun
show was selling them for 5 dollars each. He nests them in plate he is laser
cutting for
his customers so the metal is free minus scrap price. He plans to produce the
full set in
the future.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Recipes to come. Try to head-shoot them.
Jeez. And not even tenderized, I'll bet.
full set in
I don't have any recipes for laser-cooking but I'll look...
Reply to
Ed Huntress
full set in
I'm glad to be microwave cooking now that the power is on.
Have a good night, I'm going to bed.
Wes
cutting for
full set in
Sounds like a great business concept. I love it.
Ignoramus28705
the full set in
Ah, that's good news. Nasty weather out there. I was in Chicago a few days ago and was held up for 2-1/2 hours coming home because it was just narty.
About the midrowave: Don't try that with the steel chickens! You'll be very unhappy if you do.
You too, Wes.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Of course they're not tenterized, that's what the .22 is for.
full set in
Reply to
etpm
Well, I've cooked some tough, free-range chickens, but I'll bet the steel ones really need a working over. Half a brick, maybe.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
a turd world
You just have to anneal them so they are easy to chew.
John
Reply to
john
a turd world