Tomorrows stats

Hopefully tomorrows stats will be okay. The stats boxen along with everything else electrical has been down due to a winter storm that made my home feel like a turd world country but less prepared for living at that level.

What is up with all the India spam?

Picked up 5 steel chickens suitable for .22rf silhouette shooting. The gent at the gun show was selling them for 5 dollars each. He nests them in plate he is laser cutting for his customers so the metal is free minus scrap price. He plans to produce the full set in the future.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Recipes to come. Try to head-shoot them.

Jeez. And not even tenderized, I'll bet.

full set in

I don't have any recipes for laser-cooking but I'll look...

Reply to
Ed Huntress

full set in

I'm glad to be microwave cooking now that the power is on.

Have a good night, I'm going to bed.

Wes

Wes

cutting for

full set in

Sounds like a great business concept. I love it.

Ignoramus28705

the full set in

Ah, that's good news. Nasty weather out there. I was in Chicago a few days ago and was held up for 2-1/2 hours coming home because it was just narty.

About the midrowave: Don't try that with the steel chickens! You'll be very unhappy if you do.

You too, Wes.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Of course they're not tenterized, that's what the .22 is for.

full set in

Reply to
etpm

Well, I've cooked some tough, free-range chickens, but I'll bet the steel ones really need a working over. Half a brick, maybe.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

a turd world

You just have to anneal them so they are easy to chew.

John

Reply to
john

a turd world