Tools for Size of unified screw thread

Hello Is there someone who know some tools, software to find limit size of unified threads ( ASME or BS 919 )

Thank's

Reply to
esteph

Can't suggest any software, but Machinery's Handbook has the information, as do the H28 manuals published by the government here in the US. The handbooks are titled Screw-Thread Standards for Federal Services. There's at least 4 manuals, maybe more.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Not in France, but just over the water:-

Thread gauges.

Regards

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

You can get my free program at:

Has detailed info for 192 different threads.

I'll have a much larger version (5x) out soon, might charge ten bucks or so for it. Let me know if you want to be notified.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Rainey