Tools for Size of unified screw thread

Hello Is there someone who know some tools, software to find limit size of unified threads ( ASME or BS 919 )
Thank's

Can't suggest any software, but Machinery's Handbook has the information, as do the H28 manuals published by the government here in the US. The handbooks are titled Screw-Thread Standards for Federal Services. There's at least 4 manuals, maybe more.
Harold
On 24 Feb 2004 01:55:24 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@felix.fr (esteph) wrote:

Not in France, but just over the water:- http://www.mecmid.com/d32.htm
Thread gauges.
Regards
Mark Rand RTFM
You can get my free program at:
http://dl.winsite.com/bin/downl?14000000036793
Has detailed info for 192 different threads.
I'll have a much larger version (5x) out soon, might charge ten bucks or so for it. Let me know if you want to be notified.
Mike