OT- got lawyers?

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

Someone in a meeting once suggested opening a season on lawyers. I told them most wouldn't think they were worth shooting so they'd have to put a bounty on em too. Greg Sefton

Reply to
Bray Haven

Lazarus Long quotes now, huh? Now I've seen em all. Ha Ha

Reply to
What-a-Tool