Hey Gunner: Magnets!

Check out

Big magnets for $1.99 each.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I could use some. Is this a legitimate company to hand out a credit card # to? Gunner, I'll trade you a couple if you send that missing SG part. You never seem to get my emails you email me with your address and I'll send you mine when the magnets show up. I just need to pick up concrete nails on the bottom of the pools , I'm getting to old to bend down for everyone. Probably cost me $7 a pool just to leave them there and they can last about 10 usages if they don't blow up like one did last week and the head smacked me inside of the septum of my nose. I was livid , bleeding, and shocked. Bad carma my wife says , like I need to hear more aggravating things.

Reply to
Sunworshiper

Yeah, I think they'e OK. I've bought stuff from them a couple of times. They send me a sale flyer in the mail every now and then.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I've bought stuff from Goldmine a few times, no problems. They've been around for quite a while.

Cheers, Stan

Sunworshiper wrote:

Reply to
Stan Stocker

Cool! Thanks!

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

Works for me.

Gunner The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

Looks exactly like the magnets I got out of a junk microwave oven, 2 magnets per magnetron.

Reply to
Nick Hull

A magnet blew up?? That was one weird magnet! :-)

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I must be getting old. My first thought was "CRT focussing magnets"

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand