Troubleshooting aluminum weld problems

Here's a free article from Hobart Filler Metals on troubleshooting aluminum welds:
https://tinyurl.com/y9lcr8as
I haven't read it but Hobart has been my go-to source for expert filler metal issues for decades. They want you to fill out a form but it's one of those pro-forma things. Just be sure to use the right email address.

--
Ed Huntress