TUBE BENDER TUBE BENDER TUBE BENDER

I want to see peoples home brew bender's pipe or tube.
These are pics of a bender i made month ago. Im looking for feed back
i think the bend quality is fine but i need some as i said feed back
other wise i wont even bother turning anymore dies for it.
here are pic's of the bender

nathan
Extremely cool.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
why do you need others approval? if your happy isn't that what matters
Reply to
williamhenry
This is the bender my students and I built to Ernie Liemkuhler's (sp?) plans.
The plans are still available in the Dropbox .
Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Regional Technical School Danielson, CT 06239
860 774 8511 x1811
Reply to
Errol Groff
If its stupid, and it works, it aint stupid.
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Reply to
Gunner
Very nice. How about posting a blue print?
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Reply to
Gunner
I dunno. Picture a power washer with several nozzles securely bolted its frame and pointing toward itself. You'd have a machine whose only function was to wash its self. It'd work, but it'd be stupid. :-)
Reply to
Artemia Salina
Errol,
What's the file name(s)? I just scanned the Dropbox and all archives, looking for pipe or tube bender, didn't see this one.
Jon
Reply to
Jon Anderson
But it would make a great nozzle cleaner
And you could likely sell it as "Art"
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Reply to
Gunner
Looks nice, do you have some plans I would like to make one like that!
William....
Reply to
William
My original post is here
Errol's improvements are here
scroll down to Tubing
Mind you this is a tube roller not a draw bender. Different beast for different job. I designed it for gentle curves in hand rail tubing.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner wrote back on Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:24:25 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
Which means it can command a much higher price too.
"Well art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand water is water! And East is East and West is West and if you take cranberries and stew them like apple sauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, now you tell me what you know." Groucho Marx (who else?)
Reply to
pyotr filipivich
Nice job. Here's mine:
roller.txt and the accociated jpgs JR Dweller in the cellar
nathan wrote:
Reply to
JR NORTH