TUBE BENDER TUBE BENDER TUBE BENDER

I want to see peoples home brew bender's pipe or tube. These are pics of a bender i made month ago. Im looking for feed back i think the bend quality is fine but i need some as i said feed back other wise i wont even bother turning anymore dies for it. here are pic's of the bender

nathan

Extremely cool.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

why do you need others approval? if your happy isn't that what matters

Reply to
williamhenry

This is the bender my students and I built to Ernie Liemkuhler's (sp?) plans.

The plans are still available in the Dropbox .

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Regional Technical School Danielson, CT 06239

860 774 8511 x1811

Reply to
Errol Groff

If its stupid, and it works, it aint stupid.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Very nice. How about posting a blue print?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

I dunno. Picture a power washer with several nozzles securely bolted its frame and pointing toward itself. You'd have a machine whose only function was to wash its self. It'd work, but it'd be stupid. :-)

Reply to
Artemia Salina

Errol,

What's the file name(s)? I just scanned the Dropbox and all archives, looking for pipe or tube bender, didn't see this one.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

But it would make a great nozzle cleaner

And you could likely sell it as "Art"

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Looks nice, do you have some plans I would like to make one like that!

William....

Reply to
William

My original post is here

Errol's improvements are here

scroll down to Tubing

Mind you this is a tube roller not a draw bender. Different beast for different job. I designed it for gentle curves in hand rail tubing.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner wrote back on Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:24:25 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Which means it can command a much higher price too.

"Well art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand water is water! And East is East and West is West and if you take cranberries and stew them like apple sauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, now you tell me what you know." Groucho Marx (who else?)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Nice job. Here's mine:

http://metalwork> I want to see peoples home brew bender's pipe or tube.