TUBE BENDER TUBE BENDER TUBE BENDER

I want to see peoples home brew bender's pipe or tube. These are pics of a bender i made month ago. Im looking for feed back
i think the bend quality is fine but i need some as i said feed back other wise i wont even bother turning anymore dies for it. here are pic's of the bender http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5295221
nathan wrote:

Extremely cool.
--Winston
why do you need others approval? if your happy isn't that what matters
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:47:08 -0500, "williamhenry"

If its stupid, and it works, it aint stupid.
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 04:12:38 +0000, Gunner wrote:

I dunno. Picture a power washer with several nozzles securely bolted its frame and pointing toward itself. You'd have a machine whose only function was to wash its self. It'd work, but it'd be stupid. :-)
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:40:49 -0400, Artemia Salina

But it would make a great nozzle cleaner <G>
And you could likely sell it as "Art"
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
rec.crafts.metalworking :

    Which means it can command a much higher price too.
    "Well art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand water is water! And East is East and West is West and if you take cranberries and stew them like apple sauce, they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, now you tell me what you know." Groucho Marx (who else?)
--
pyotr filipivich.
This is the bender my students and I built to Ernie Liemkuhler's (sp?) plans.
On 25 Sep 2004 18:27:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (nathan) wrote:

Errol,
What's the file name(s)? I just scanned the Dropbox and all archives, looking for pipe or tube bender, didn't see this one.
Jon

My original post is here
<http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/_2001_retired_files/Roller__all_fil es.zip>
Errol's improvements are here
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox
scroll down to Tubing
Mind you this is a tube roller not a draw bender. Different beast for different job. I designed it for gentle curves in hand rail tubing.
On 25 Sep 2004 18:27:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (nathan) wrote:

Very nice. How about posting a blue print?
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Looks nice, do you have some plans I would like to make one like that!
William....
Nice job. Here's mine:
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/_2003_retired-files / See roller.txt and the accociated jpgs JR Dweller in the cellar