Uses for a hydraulic press?

The 500 gallon lawn roller is interesting...

Ron Bean

I looked at the 210 welding cart made - didn't understand the empty floor issue :-)

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

That was the inside of my garage not my shop!

Reply to
afdr9lk

Understand - this is our first house that doesn't have a shop in the Garage. Now the Garage is listed as a game room. - We never got used to using it as a cover for a car. :-)

Martin [ who had a larger shop - but it is filling faster than I can work with ].

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn