Vacation Indeed!

I was gone three weeks. Probably the longest I have been away from home and shop in years. Went to the EAA convention in Oshkosh WI and then spent 11 days roaming the wilds of WI and Ohio. Visited LOTS of interesting places and have even more LOTS of pictures to organize and put up.

Visited the following:

North American Fresh Water Fishing Museum. Don't fish but the wife wanted to see the half block long, forty foot high musky. Cool

Al Capones north woods hideout.

Took a "Duck" ride through the woods and down the river in the Dells

EAA Museum in Oshkosh. One of the premier air museums in the world. Photos coming soon

Kohler company tour. No photos allowed darn it. Very cool

Toured a paper company that makes high gloos paper. Huge machinery, very interesting alas no photos allowed.

International Crane Foundation. dedicated to saving cranes workd wide. The birds, not the machines.

Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. Interesting but WAY TOO MANY little kids.

Airstream Trailers. Photos coming soon!

Longaberger baskets. 35,000 hand made baskets made per day!!! Photos coming soon.

Took an hour last evening to sort out all the trash email, that is why the mailbox was full.

Best regards,

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

Cool! Still didn't stop by my house though ;)

Wish you could've got pics at Kohler, I presume they have a foundry?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams