[Way OT] Costco Clucker; Coping

This morning, I was contemplating my shopping trip to Costco and thinking about the fact that on my previous three trips, I found that eggs had somehow broken on the way from register to the parking lot.

On my previous trip, two eggs actually made it out of the carton and were resting at the rear corners of the cart, broken. I also noted a 1" finger-sized hole in the middle of the stretch-wrap covering my salmon, with a significant dent in the fish flesh.

I am pleased to report this afternoon that my eggs and fish made it through checkout unmolested. (I'd written identification on the packages with a black felt tip marker and carefully photographed several views of each of those items before entering checkout.)

The photos and improved quality are related, I suspect.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston