Gorton MasterMill

I recall Gunner mentioning it., What spindle taper does it have. Thanks

Reply to
Ignoramus30082

Gunner, I think that mine has a BS #9 taper.

On top of the spindle, there is a square head, I think for tightening the collets. First, is that right, and second, is that just a threaded rod to pull the collet or something more sophisticated? The square head turns half a turn and then it does not want to turn. All I have is just about 180 degrees of turn.

Reply to
Ignoramus7741