Weight chevy 350

Hi,

Can somebody tell me what an chevy 350 V8 block weighs complete with exhaust manifolds, starter engine, dynamo and heat exchanger.

Engine is in a jet boat. Need to know the approximate weight for the engine stand and the roof construction to which I've mounted the engine hoist.

Thanks,

Harold

Reply to
mohavv

This chart has the long block at 575 so if you add a couple hundred...............

Up North