What hole size for 1/2-20 thread?

Sigh...

Tim (STILL waiting...patiently... for ANYONE... ANYTHING...)

Tim Williams

Actually I was trying to use Agent. Outlook Express is what I've been using - it's easy.

Reply to
Michael Rainey

If you have questions about Agent, feel free to ask here on group..as its very very commonly in use here.

I was looking at the headers you posted from, and it was Outleak Exploder..so thats what I thought you were using.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner