What insert do I use?

I have acquired an old Valenite boring bar which uses triangular carbide inserts. The problem is I can't figure out which inserts to use. The inserts have no markings on them. They are 7/16? equilateral triangles with a screw hole in the center. They have chip breakers that run about ¾ the length of each side of the triangle. The holder is marked as follows:

Valenite 1TO BHP-EC-612

The Valenite web site is little help. I presume it is a discontinued holder. Any suggestions on a suitable insert would be appreciated.

TIA

Jay Cups

Reply to
JayCups