What Size Phase Converter do I need?

That sounds completely bogus! IOW, it's the "Take the sucker for whatever he'll pay" business model.

But there is one possible way that it could take $400 in parts & that's if there is an electronic control unit that requires 3 phase and it needs to be replaced with a single phase one.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

The ultimate truth:

Women aren't worth the water they retain.

If you need one, rent one.

Reply to
Pete C.

"If it flys, floats or fucks...rent it"

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

What parts? did they give you a list?

From what RoyJ and I see you need to move two wires, or use it as is.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner wrote on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 04:26:52

-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Conversely, "If it has testicles or tires, it's going to cause you grief."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I see you have met my sister.

One of her favorite statements.

2nd Amendment Sister Brass Roots charter member Dykes on Bikes rider (she isnt gay)

Interesting gal, my sister.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner wrote on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:19:33

-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

She married?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Nope..but she finally found a guy who wasnt intimidated by her 3 degrees, and is as smart as she is. They been together for at least 8 yrs now. But Ill put you on the "approved" waiting list.

She took the Golden Parachute after 18 yrs running a hazmat department for Detroit Edison, took a few yrs off working cadaver dogs around the world, Midwest Director of EARS (Emergency Animal Rescue (the folks who go in right after disasters and rescue the critters left behind (or ahead of the on coming fire/flood etc) and then got hired back by Det-Ed as an outside consultant for some outragious salary. I think I heard she paid cash for her house......

Im quite proud of her.

Reply to
Gunner

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned Gunner wrote on Fri, 14 Dec 2007 02:48:20

-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Always one black sheep in the family :-)

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich