Why does not Machinery's handbook have the little hole specified for snap rings?

It seems like the diagram does not match the charts or text.
The holes for the pliers is specified as "P" in the metric section and "H" in
the inches sections, but neither section give values.
I am in the 25th edition.
Reply to
clarkmagnuson
Why does the Porridge Bird lay its egg in the air ?
Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT
the inches sections, but neither section give values.
Dunno, but these guys publish the tool hole sizes and tolerances for their rings:-
and these guys do not:

Spehro Pefhany
You'll have to ask Barney or Uh-Clem.
David
Reply to
David R. Birch
the inches sections, but neither section give values.

They have all sorts of information.
Wes