24volt battery charger?

Has anyone got a 24v 20 amp battery charger taking up space that they'd like to convert to folding money?

(This is for a pair of 12v 210 ampere hour traction batteries in a Habilt 670 electric works truck)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew I have a switch mode unit taken out of a UPS power supply capaleable of charging to a float voltage of 27.6 Volts at 25 amps maybe slightly higher rating. Sat in Garage doing absolutely nothing. You are welcome to it. Just arrange collection. I will try to take picture and send to you if interested.

Located Blackburn

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson