American Chopper pricing question

Hi,
This is entirely idle curiosity but I'm curious to know how much the bespoke bikes that that firm on "American Chopper" make sell for ?
And how may they make each year if anyone knows or can estimate the answers.
Thanks,
Mike

50 to 100 thousand US$ plus
insane, I know.
Mike wrote:

The bikes you see on the program are mostly what they term ,theme bikes (commissions) for companies and a few well off individuals . Orange County Choppers do produce production bikes that ordinary punters can purchase ,some are basic choppers and some more detailed ,the price increases relatively to the amount of detail . They do have a website where you can see more of thier products. I dont have a link ,but it will come up on Google easily enough.
Personally I find thier theme bike creations very garish and not practical at all.
--
Kevin (Bluey)