American Chopper pricing question

Hi,

This is entirely idle curiosity but I'm curious to know how much the bespoke bikes that that firm on "American Chopper" make sell for ? And how may they make each year if anyone knows or can estimate the answers.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

50 to 100 thousand US$ plus

insane, I know.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

The bikes you see on the program are mostly what they term ,theme bikes (commissions) for companies and a few well off individuals . Orange County Choppers do produce production bikes that ordinary punters can purchase ,some are basic choppers and some more detailed ,the price increases relatively to the amount of detail . They do have a website where you can see more of thier products. I dont have a link ,but it will come up on Google easily enough.

Personally I find thier theme bike creations very garish and not practical at all.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)