anyone here use 16c collets?

All
Looking for a source of reasonable priced 16C collets if they exist.
Bought a couple from Hardinge the other week, nothing special 20 & 35mm
round and kind of shocked at the price! (160 for the pair) They are beautifully made of course ;)
Noticed crawford collets has an online store and a little cheaper (53+del+vat). Needed a 22mm one for another job and bought it from them. It arrived this morning and I was very suprised that it appears to be an import (Probably chinese) collet. Most likely the same ones Gloster tooling on ebay are selling at a similar price.
It's obvious when you compare a genuine Hardinge collet against one of these imports which is the better quality.
Maybe it's a lost cause and just have to grin and bear it when I need them live with it. Or make myself a 16c>5c adaper for those smaller sizes.
Wayne.....

Wayne, try Barratt or Barrett Small Tools in Halifax.They may have something.Often have used also. Mark.