Boxford 5 " Leadscrew accuracy ?

Hi Chaps,

I'm trying to find out how accurate in absolute terms the leadscrew is likely to be on my Boxford metric lathe (non-precision, non-vsl type). Does anyone here happen to know, or alternatively can anyone say what precision is realistic to expect (I believ the leadscrew is in basically unused condition so I'm looking for the as-left-factory figure).

Thanks,

Reply to
Boo