The real reason for mechanical automation

Can Mach3 do one of those?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Probably and although infinitely more expensive so can wife1. Mark.

Reply to
mark

I'd hate to be there when he pulls the tab open - all that shaking !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

That reminds me a lot of a program I saw on the box a while back (Extreme machines or somesuch twaddle). Showed the SAM reload system on a big Yank destroyer...

Like I've said before, it never ceases to amaze me what people can achieve with a bit of thought, good practical skills and a large portion of creative luna... ermm, eccentricity!

Or just a raging thirst and a burning desire for a cold one, I suppose...

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
scruffybugger

Its Miller Lite, so its hardly a great loss

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree