Boxford AUD Mk II 4 1/2" X 24"

I have just purchased a Boxford AUD Mk II Lathe with masses of associated bits & pieces as a replacement for my very old Myford Super Seven B. I have a genuine copy of the parts book but no operators manual, does anyone know where I might obtain a copy. Any help would be very much appreciated. Many Thanks. Ron.

Reply to
Salamanda

Join the yahoo boxford group. I'm pretty certain the manuals are in the files section. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You can download a not fabulous scan here:

It's also available to buy from Premier at
Richard

Richard Shute