Boxford AUD Mk II 4 1/2" X 24"

I have just purchased a Boxford AUD Mk II Lathe with masses of associated bits & pieces as a replacement for my very old Myford Super Seven B. I
have a genuine copy of the parts book but no operators manual, does anyone know where I might obtain a copy. Any help would be very much appreciated. Many Thanks. Ron.
Salamanda wrote:

Join the yahoo boxford group. I'm pretty certain the manuals are in the files section. Bob

You can download a not fabulous scan here: http://www.pulse-jets.com/boxford/boxford_know_your_lathe.pdf
It's also available to buy from Premier at http://www.machinemanuals.co.uk/default.asp?cat=lathe%20manuals
Richard
--- ---