Bristol Exhibition - well done that team!

From small beginnings a couple of years ago, it is now sufficiently mature for those of us in the west not to need to travel up to
Leamington or across to Lunnon. (Harrogate being in the frozen industrial north has never been apposite)
Well done to the organisers.
But ... please sort out the catering for next year, because 12 noon is not unusual for the lunchtime queues to start :-(
On Saturday, 18 August 2012 20:39:59 UTC+1, gareth wrote:

Totally agree Gareth, first class day out with plenty to see and learn from. Got all the bits I wanted too. In fact these days Bristol is the first date to go in my new diary each christmas. I really enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmoshpere and almost everyone has time to stop for a chat or to answer a question.
I have suffered the queues to eat before as they are a feature of these model shows, thesedays I always have a larger breakfast and "dine"? after 2pm, plenty left and not as highly priced as some other shows. Looking forward to next year already.
Best regards
Keith