Ceramic immersion heating element

Okay - I'm looking for a small (200W to 300W) ceramic heating element to be used in a small andosing station mainly though in dye baths. I would like something like a cheap aquarium heater but something that can be completely submersed - any ideas where I can find something like that in the UK?

Cheers,

James Varga

Look at the Redring industrial heaters, we threw a load away when we shut the PCB plant doen in the summer...:-((

Wine heaters may be OK if the solution isn't too aggressive.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

There are flat heaters that you sit the (fish) tank on top of, so there is no need to immerse the heater in the solution. Don't know what temp you are after though.

Reply to
Steve