Digital not readout :-(

I have been meaning to make a shield to keep coolant off my cross slide scale.....

To late now :-(

I need a new scale for my Colchester Triumph 2000's cross slide. It needs a minimum 240mm of travel, but should not be more than 360 mm long.

At he other end is an Anilam mini wizard, which is programable to a range of diferent scales.

Can anyone give me names and telephone numbers for likely suppliers.... Knowing this group... any body got a scale that would fit knocking about ?

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Albeit not familiar with the UK-market, I would ask Lester Caine.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller